Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Palin

I'll admit it here: I like her a lot. Not in a creepy way. Not in an entirely creepy way. Purely professional.

But if she ran in a ticket with Chris Christie I would vote so hard the booth would moan.

That's an intercourse joke, son.

I don't get the constant jokes about her intelligence. She ran a big-ass state. Ran it well. She's fearless. She takes a position (focus) on everything that needs direction. She hates a fucking communist. I'm O.K. with all of that.

Does she really not stack up against Obama and Biden? This country is not designed to be run by professional politicians. This country is designed to be run by people with a backbone, and a reason to eventually return to private life.

Everybody else is a drag on the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment